Monday 11 June 2007

The Continuation Story of Bungalow Bill

Oh well, Just as I thought that everything will do okay. I asked her to leave me alone for a while. Just like good american I try not to make a big fuss out of it, I went to paladium to chill, coz they got wireless internet there. To show off how rich my parents are, I brought my laptop over there. I had this funny feeling that you know something might happen.

It was seven sumthin when I finished the internet activity, I went upstairs for a stroll. Just as I walked thru this restaurant, guess what......I saw the same thing which I saw in the morning. I mean, she never learned any lesson did she? The guy was touching her necklace. I went in with me band mate, sat infront of them. She greeted me, still acting as awkward as usual. Then I said I want to talk to her in private.

We went outside to talk, I asked her why is the guy touching her necklace? (for girls, when a guy does that, it means that they are aiming for your boobs). She said, he was just adjusting the necklace (Jesus Chryssst, I am dumb am I?). Finaly she admitted that she is guilty, okay then I asked what she wants then, she said she doesn't know what she wants and she asked me what I want. (This thing went in circle for like 30 minutes) The guy was calling her asking wether everything is okay and she dare to pick up the phone infront of me as if the guy is her boyfriend. For information, they guy called his friends come, in case sumthin bad happen. Dudeeeeee, I won't whack someone because of a girl, well if you were Tara Reid then I would.

At the end, I walked away ever so cooly without looking at her and said

"You know what I want"

I dumped her.

Okay it hurts, really.

No comments: