Friday 25 May 2007

What a Fuckhead!

Article in has been changed into Bahasa Engris.

Proudly presented by Aplaus, lamest media ever. Go there for original version.


Zia

Zodiak: Libra

Love: To eat

Favorit brand: Vincci

Dream: Model


Q&A:

Aplaus: What is your perfect weekend?

Zia: Going to the beach, because I like to surf!


Surfing in this province? Bitch, where can we surf here? Pantai Cermin?


Aplaus: What would you do if you were a male for a day ?

Zia: I would cry, because I woke up and I've changed. I would look at the mirror and see the changes.


Bitch what would you do If you were a male? hump some chicks? DUH!


Aplaus: If you were born as a male actor, who would that be?

Zia: Brad Pitt, he's not only sexy but he is also rich. He must be surrounded by lotsa chicks ha ha...


Hahahaha....., oh well you are still a stupid bitch


Big it up for Zia, another wannabe in Medan. She is catogorized as Anak Babe . What is anak babe? Their daddies are rich, prolly working in some government office and very corrupted. They are Non-chinese, nice to look at, but not to fuck with if you are chinese and you are medanese. However they are more polite than chineses and they have better tits and ass.

Dimas


Zodiak: Cancer

Love: Music and travel

Dream: Bussiness Man

Favorit Brand: Guess


Q&A:


Aplaus: What is your favourite soundtrack and why?

Dimas: Spiderman II's soundtrack, Hold On by Jet, they are very cool...old school style with 70's mood. Cool soundtrack!


I like it....


Aplaus: Who sing "So Sick"?


(a) John Lennon (b) Delon (c) Neyo

Dimas: Neyo.


OH MY FUCKIN GOD! what a stupid multiple choice question, I mean who the fuck sing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand?"


(a) Backstreet Boys (b) 50 Cents (c) Beatles


(Aplaus Comment: A real music fan. stay cool man!)

(Agam's Comment: A real music fan. You go Zorrro!)


Dimas is your typical natibu male, Anak Babe also ye know. So well educated in music that he can figure out who sing "So Sick". Word! The natibu males hate chinese so much, is okay...the chinese hate everyone who is not yellow and love Guai Lo.

I actually know this girl.....

Ervida



Zodiak: Virgo
Love: Singing & clubbing
Dream: Being a Fashion Icon
Favorite brand: Insight


Q&A:
Aplaus: Healthy living is a trend now, what do you to stay fit?
Ervida: I do fitness and play squash everyday to keep myself fit!

I know you do, but why are you still fat?

Aplaus: What is the most extreme thing you have evern done?
Ervida: Haha.. Quite a lot, but clubbing 3 days in a row is the craziest I've ever done

Me too, I ate pork In the mosque, Jumped over KLCC, kill the purple dragon and went clubbing 3 days in a row. I am a bad ass!

(Aplaus Comment: That's cool man!!!, let's go clubbing.)

(Agam's Comment: That's cool man!!!!, I mean being fat and all)

She's chinese, yes she is. I mean a fuckin chinese as in small eyes. Chinese in medan are either fat or breastless. They are mostly into La-La, or in Medan we call them Cika (Cina Kaleng). They speak Hokkian most of the time and their Indonesian accent is worse than a Guai Lo. Hello???? Fashion Icon? Helllllooooooooooooooooo, how slim are you? HELOOOOOOO???!!!?!?!??!!!!!. (Someone is going to kill me if she reads this)

My parents left me alone in the house, I am free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: